Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cheney and Rice Are Torturin' Me

Our sweet little Secretary of State, Condie Rice (who's always lookin' out for Bush) is goin' around the world sayin' we don't torture people. We all know they don't torture people. They beat the hell out of 'em. And they don't bring up the S+M parties either. I seen them pictures that come outta prison Iraq with them American soldiers.

Now I'm all for beatin' the hell outta someone every now and then but the gubment prolly shouldn't oughta doit and I reckon they are. Of course I've often wanted to chain whip a few of our elected officials anyway. Lock 'em in bathroom with me after a few bowls a beans... I'll show 'em what torture is.

Anyway... I reckon Bush and Dick don't give a damn about us, let alone any people from a foreign country. Hell... these folks beat children...yep...12 year old boys in prison...treat 'em like soldiers. All they need is an asswhoopin by their Mom and they'll be fine. I reckon' Rummy knows about it too. Wouldn't surprise me if done gone over their and whooped a couple of them kids hisself... make him feel like a man.

Well, those sonsabitches ought to all be brought up on charges of terrorism. I know I don't feel any safer since they took office. They got our country attacked and then picked a fight they shouldna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home